This Web Site is Sponsored By
Bea McCowan, Broker
HomeLife/Gold Trade Realty Ltd.
3950 14th Avenue, Suite 605-608, Markham, ON, L3R 0A9
||Active in Real Estate Sales since 1993
||Understands the Toronto area market -- Real
Estate Broker since 1998
|Courteous and Friendly:
||A real people-person
||Spanish and English
||2001-2002 Member of Toronto Real Estate Board Discipline Committee
||2003-2004 Member of the TREB Education
||Let me prove it!
|Committed to Community:
||Community Service Award, HomeLife Head
Serving the Greater Toronto Area
As a real estate residential Broker, I have the expertise and the
winning combination of research, know how, the best tools and determination to help you
price your property correctly and sell it quickly and efficiently.
If you are considering selling or need information concerning prices or trends in your
neighbourhood, please feel free to call me anytime -- 905-415-3800.
I look forward to providing you with the best personalized professional
My Pledge as a Real Estate
- To protect the individual right of real
estate ownership & to widen the opportunity to enjoy it;
- To be honourable and honest in all dealings;
- To seek better to represent my clients by building my knowledge
- To act fairly towards all in the spirit of the Golden Rule;
- To serve well my community, and through it, my country;
- To observe the Real Estate Code of Ethics and confirm my conduct to its lofty ideals.
Neigh the Front
Exploring Scarboro Heights
Tip of The Month
Arrange for neighbours to keep watch over your home while you are on vacation! Leave a
contact number with them.
Short Introduction to This Web Site
Which I am Pleased to Have Sponsored
For the Past Few Years
- Community takes you to an array of information on
Public Service, Culture, Schools, Economics Nature and the history of
- The Scarboro Heights Record is an on-line
newsletter which I sponsor
- The Educational Resources page is by The James McCowan Memorial Social History Society
(mccowan.org) to provide a modest beginning to a community social studies resource for our
- McCowan Society publications respecting community are listed at Publications:
- A list of humble yet noteworthy events over the centuries in Scarboro Heights is at Notable Events.
- Historic Sites is a selection of some lost as well as some
surviving historic sites in Scarboro Heights.
- An assortment of useful web sites is at Links.
- By the way, the image on this page is "The Dutch Churches", a famous
formation on the Scarborough Bluffs. The Bluffs are a great natural wonder of the world.
This watercolour is a treasured wedding gift from the late Mary McCowan Woodburn.
My Commitment to Your Community
The Scarborough Heights neighbourhood has a fascinating past, a wonderful present and a
challenging future. This community has been very good to the
If you are considering selling or if you need information concerning price trends and
real estate market activities, please give me a call anytime at 416-321-3800. You will appreciate my professional approach and friendly and dedicated
I look forward to providing you with the best personalized professional service.
I value your business
and I will go
that extra mile for you
From The Scarboro Heights Record V1 #1
Thank you for visiting and please come back often for new information about your
Neither this nor any linked pages are intended to solicit properties already listed.