Historic Sites in Scarborough Heights
Links for Toronto Links
Scarboro Heights Record
The Lowland Clearances
Table of Contents
Scottish Diaspora Tapestry
This Web Site is Still Happily Sponsored By
Bea McCowan, Retired Real Estate Broker
Neigh the Front
Exploring Scarboro Heights
Short Introduction to This Web Site
Which I am Pleased to Have Sponsored
For the Past Few Years
- Community takes you to an array of information on
Public Service, Culture, Schools, Economics Nature and the history of
- The Scarboro Heights Record is an on-line
- The Educational Resources page is by The James McCowan Memorial Social History
Initiative (mccowan.org) to provide a modest beginning to a community social studies resource for our
- McCowan Society publications respecting community are listed at Publications:
- A list of humble yet noteworthy events over the centuries in Scarboro Heights is at Notable Events.
- Historic Sites is a selection of some lost as well as some
surviving historic sites in Scarboro Heights.
- An assortment of useful web sites is at Links.
- By the way, the image on this page is "The Dutch Churches", a famous
formation on the Scarborough Bluffs. The Bluffs are a great natural wonder of the world.
This watercolour is a treasured wedding gift from the late Mary McCowan Woodburn.
The Scarborough Heights neighbourhood has a fascinating past, a wonderful present and a
challenging future. This community has been very good to the
From The Scarboro Heights Record V1 #1
Thank you for visiting and please come back often for new information about your